Saturday

here we go....

ok, so it's a new year and it's gonna be a big one for our little family.  my mother-in-law and sister-in-law have been "encouraging" me to start a blog for the last, oh, 8 months, so here it is.  hopefully it's as easy as they say it is...  

the Lord has blessed us beyond belief and we are expecting our first child in just a few short weeks --  the official due date is valentine's day.  no, we don't know if it is a girl or a boy, and yes we have names but we aren't telling!  

we rang in the new year with my mom and dad (abbi and pops).  they were here for 4 or 5 days after Christmas and man, did we put them to work!  we have to put our house on the market this spring, so we went ahead and did some "pre-staging."  we painted two rooms, filled up a storage unit, and filled up my dad's yukon to haul stuff back to tupelo.  needless to say, we are all exhausted!  

below are some pics from our work days:


my sweet daddy
    
 

getting it done with a SMILE!!



my mom in the new GREEN bathroom downstairs



ALWAYS serving...



tired, pregnant lil gib



the boys did some heavy lifting



thanks, nate!



phew!  time to relax...

alright, now i'm tired.  i'll post some more pics later.  i think i can get the hang of this...

7 comments:

Kissy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!!

The Lively's said...

YAY!!!! About time - that's all I have to say!!
LOVE YOU!

Kissy said...

YES! I had the first comment!

Anonymous said...

okay, we'll play too! looks like abbi is ALWAYS serving, while pops kicks back....with a smile!

Josh, Krista, and Sophia Ritzmann said...

It's about darn time!!! Glad you stepped up and got er done! Can't wait for Sophie's boyfriend to be born....Yep, it's a boy....I feel it.....Can't wait!! Now that you have a blog, you have to POST to it so be sure you keep it VERY up to date!!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Gibson, I LOVE this idea! AH baby coming soon!! You look beautiful Gibson. I love you and miss you! I'm coming down for the baby!

rogerse said...

hey girl. how funny that we picked the same background. the blog looks great. hope you're well. i'm just over here enjoying "maternity leave" :) xoxo -e