Wednesday

school days

laurel started preschool when we got back from the beach. she was so excited. can you tell?

all set!



my shape is the blue triangle!



i love this! the teacher calls laurel to get in line and notice where she goes. ha!



silly precious little preschooler

meanwhile... the fredster is:



and still the happiest baby ever.

kissy and buddy came that weekend. we spent a lot of time at the academy. it was the 10th anniversary of 9/11 and we were moved to tears several times



go falcons!

sunday after we dropped kissy and buddy off at the airport, we spent the afternoon with our friend dietz in denver. what a fabulous family day!



my favorite video ever. (so far...)

4 comments:

The Lively's said...

Okay. Seriously!!! Those videos make me smile so big!!! I love them!!! How sweet of Laurel to ask how your day was??!! Freddy - you are so precious!! Hurry up Thanksgiving!!!! Can't wait to see y'all.

The Pickett Family said...

Your kiddos are so precious! I love that Laurel couldn't wait to ask you about your day. How sweet is that??

Kissy said...

AAAwwwww! Miss ya'll! Love all of these memories. Nothing better than family!

The Balls said...

ummmmm, i don't think any of my THREE kids have EVER asked me how my day was!!! that laurel is too sweet!!!