Tuesday

my birthday at the beach

i had a big birthday on june 7th - i can't believe i'm 25 years old.  that seems so old.  HA!!

my sweet husband cooked an amazing breakfast for us and then we spent the day at the beach with some good friends.  (not pictured - nate and anna.)  we love charleston...  man, we're going to miss this place!

how do you type the sound of a whistle?  like, hey good looking?

sweet girl's first real trip to the beach.  she LOVED it!!

just hanging out in the shade, listening to music, flapping my arms and legs...



lying on a blanket that has my name on it everywhere!

hannah slathering kennedy with sunscreen.  this child is always brown as a berry

precious ellison - i could eat her up.

cool daddio, clint ball -  aka cliff

little beach beauty

is there anything better in the world?  thank you, friends and best friend, for making my birthday special.  

4 comments:

The Howell family said...

Happy Birthday! You share a b-day with my momma. I will be celebrating my 25th this year too ;)

The Lively's said...

Happy Birthday Gib!! I'm glad you were born...and that you married my brother! Love you!!

Kissy said...

Hey! ditto on that being born and marrying her brother!!!!! What a polka dot beauty there with ya on your birthday!

Emilie said...

25 years old my a. . . I mean . . . you look so great and young for 25. I hope that I look that great next month for my, uh, 25th birthday also. :-)