Sunday

laurel's story (so far) in pictures...

monday morning in between contractions


it's a girl!  after the surprise C section

that's one proud papa

why does pat look like HE'S in pain?

mesmerized mama

pat has since learned to hold laurel and keep his shoulders out of his ears

my mom and dad, welcoming grandchild number seven (after driving all through the night)

pat getting a diapering lesson from mom

success!

time to go home

this is what i call her "earnest" face.  she makes it all the time

home sweet home!!

our little family.  praise God from whom ALL BLESSINGS flow!

mom trying to give some perspective of how TINY our little girl is...


our first bath.  i am a goner.  who knew i could be so enamored by this tiny person?

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

I can certainly understand why you are enamored! Wow..She's a looker. I'm glad you're home and doing well. I love that earnest face. :)

Aaron and Amy said...

She is precious! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful, Gib! Such a precious family you have. Love to you three and dear apache,
Whit and John

The Balls said...

she is SO cute - already has your furrowed brow expression, gib! we cañ`t wait to see her agaiñ. we leave costa tomorrow...i am SOOOO excited to see my little girls, i missed them so bad!!!! i just love this spañish keyboar, ¿y tu?

Melanie said...

Congratulations, Pat & Gibson! I found your blog from Emilie's ... and what a surprise to "meet" little Laurel when I got here! She's absolutely beautiful. Isn't it amazing how much you can love a little person you've never met? Being a mama's the best job I've ever had - I'm sure you'll love it, too!
Melanie Rampey

Hardee said...

Wow- her face has already changed so much! Adorable! Let us know if you need anything! I will write one more sentence with an exclamation point!